shloime14 asked: Why do you think Apple still sends stickers with every new product?
It’s a good question — I have no idea. If I had to guess, I’d imagine it’s largely about tradition. If Apple stopped shipping them with new products, I could envision a revolt similar to if Google took away the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button (in that, while not that many people may use these things, they’re expected to be there).
I can’t even begin to imagine how many of these stickers I’ve pilled up over the years. Dozens? Hundreds? And I think the last time I actually put one of them anywhere was the very first one I got (with an iPod way back when).
In a way, they’re viral real-world marketing. I still see them on the bumpers of cars quite frequently.
They better not get rid of the stickers!
- fisklo2 likes this
- robotjunk reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- liveinkwisdom likes this
- sbentzen likes this
- willab-blog reblogged this from parislemon
- 13omnipotenthrs likes this
- jose602 likes this
- ad3228 likes this
- keiththemac reblogged this from parislemon
- rockyourcortex likes this
- lennykhs likes this
- macphoenix likes this
- nolefthand likes this
- jamiepham likes this
- wdfazal likes this
- rplusdc likes this
- sixsteps reblogged this from parislemon
- sixsteps likes this
- mithical likes this
- andrewnonumbers likes this
- jacksondahl reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- andrewdeanmckay likes this
- jankkhvej likes this
- childhoodthoughtsaside reblogged this from parislemon
- poptarttoasterpastry likes this
- april512 likes this
- srikard likes this
- eajoss reblogged this from parislemon and added:
- maybehunterpryor likes this
- rokaccia likes this
- pschfr likes this
- sam likes this
- apollohale likes this
- bryan said: I have a million, always save them and tell myself that one day I’ll have something to use them for.
- parislemon posted this